New Italian Summer Camp for Foreigners for children and teens aged between 4 – 16 years, June-July 2018, Antico Spedale del Bigallo, Bagno a Ripoli (FI)
Next Summer, L’Olivo Italiano is organizing Italian Summer Campus for the youngest! Let’s see the good reasons to choose our Summer Camp…
Why an Italian Campus?
- Develop skills, fluency in the Italian language
- Practise the new language in the most natural way
- Acquire more confidence in the daily life in Italy
- Great preparation in case of future admittance in some Italian schools
- Make new friends from all over the world
- Have fun and relax in an unique environment full of history, nature and beauties
- Take part in a exciting program of social, sporting and cultural activities.
- Develop leadership and team work skills
- Parents can attend a Italian course in the same location
Why at the Antico Spedale del Bigallo (Bagno a Ripoli, Florence)?
- Experienced and qualified teachers from L’Olivo Italiano Italian language and culture school as leader of the activities
- Safe location, where the activities are organised to ensure optimum safety
- Relaxed countryside environment, surrounded by olive trees, nestled in the countryside, breathing fresh air during the hot summer in Florence
- Italian healthy food – Mediterranean Diet – for lunch
- Leaders are native Italian and multilingual
- Leaders organise and supervise the activities
- Activities divided by age groups ensuring that everyone can find something they enjoy
Language Campus Activities
Our campus offer a wide range of engaging activities which children can participate in, ensuring that everyone can find something they enjoy.
Social and sporting activities include: soft trekking, typical Italian games (la bandierina, 1,2,3, stella, bandierina, campana) treasure hunts, ball games and water games, italian cinema for kids, Tuscan herbs workshop, picnics, tournaments, music and italian and international baby-dance.
Cultural activities include: theatre workshop, drawing workshop, historic workshop inside our medieval ancient monastery
If you have any specific questions about the language camp please do not hesitate to get in contact, our multilingual team will be more than happy to answer any questions you have in your own language.
Price: 190 euros/week (Monday – Friday)
phone n°: +39 328 7698617