Learning a language in the country where the language is spoken is surely the best and most rapid way to reach your goal. It’s well-known that the best way to learn a foreign language is to go to a foreign country. But how to choose the right Italian Language School and location in Italy?
L’Olivo Italiano is an Italian Language School that offers a unique opportunity to live a real Italian full immersion. Let’s discover something more about the “Italian countryside school in Florence“.
Location: based in the Tuscan countryside, inside an historical medieval building, in a quiet and peaceful surroundings, only 4 km far from Florence!
Our motto: learning Italian by experiencing Italy – Hands-on Language & Culture learning
Our mission: quality over quantity – tailored courses, excellence in teaching
So… why choose L’Olivo Italiano to learn Italian culture and language?
- Classes are only held by qualified and experienced native Italian teacher
- You will speak Italian from the very first day
- Students are divided into homogeneous groups of max 5 persons
- A positive, stress-free and friendly environment to ensure that your learning experience is effective and engaging. Being active in class and having fun while learning allows for fast, tangible and long-term progress.
- Not only language classes but true immersions in the Italian world and culture. What will your Italian course in Italy be worth if you don’t practice Italian with the Italians? We design our social and cultural activities in a way to offer you many opportunities to practice your Italian.
What about the location, why Bagno a Ripoli?
- Nestled in the heart of the Tuscan countryside but only 4 km south of Florence, with a breathtaking view on its historical centre. Enjoy the countryside and visit Florence!
- L’Olivo Italiano has bright and fully equipped classrooms inside a medieval charming building surrounded by beautiful olive trees.
- It’s the ideal point of departure for excursions to Florence, Pisa, Rome, Siena, San Gimignano.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to experience the real Italy by immersing yourself in its daily lifestyle in a friendly and informal atmosphere
L’Olivo Italiano offers you the chance to learn Italian while experiencing Italy!
Discover more about our programs: www.lolivoitaliano.it